When I started creating my first online business,
in 2010, the best strategy was:
• Build an email list with 1000 subscribers
• Search this list to find your biggest pain
• Launch an online course to solve the problem. This works (I used it myself to make over 2 million in sales).
But there are some serious downsides:
• It takes time to build a list of 1000 people
• You need to create an online course
• You need to write a sales page
• Conversion rates are meagre (about 1% for a $100 product) In 2014 I started selling individual coaching sessions.
I charged $1000 per month for 2 hours of coaching, So it was very profitable because I was making $500 an hour. Also, I didn’t need to create a course or write a sales page.
And since I was selling over the phone, the conversion rates were sky-high:
I was converting 1/3 of the people I spoke with on the phone to $6000 worth of coaching.
That means I was earning $2000 every time I talked to someone on the phone.
The thing is, I was selling my time. It was only in 2018 that I found the solution to scale this business.
Now I have:
• A sales representative selling over the phone
• A coach working with our clients.
This system allowed me to scale from $2000 per month to $60,000 a month with very little time (maybe 3 or 4 hours a month). If I were to start again, I wouldn’t start by creating an online course. Instead, I would get people on the phone and start making offers. And then I would start scaling my business from there.
In order to save you the hassle of having to search for years as I did, I set up an online course where I will teach you:
• How to launch your first premium offer in a few days
• How to build your audience and your team
(today I have more than 15 people working for me, all remote)
• How to scale your business using Facebook ads.
To participate in a one-hour coaching session with me, you would have to pay $1000 The course lasts 1h30. The regular price is R$ 497